Janurary First 2010 Janurary First 2010

Today is my day (in German)

Lol, nice moves. The scrolling words made me laugh SO hard.

LotusClock responds:

Ever since I watched Back to the Future 2, I've been anticipating this super awesome future with flying cars, hoverboards, shoes that tie themselves up automatically and all the other awesome future shit. So far it's been a huge letdown

Panda Scare Panda Scare

This is what Newgrounds is about

Random as crap animations. I don't think anyone gets the point, and I don't, but it's random as all hell. 10/10 5/5

Cats & Dogs Cats & Dogs

Uhh...

You seem about my age. Anyways, I couldn't tell what was going on. Half the time I couldn't hear what you were saying because you were trying to use a deep voice or the recording sucked. Animation wasn't horrible, but you need to put MUCH more effort into it.

Plus America rulz.

MetalAnt responds:

It Was A Quikie Plus I'm 12

Quarantine I Quarantine I

It's ok

A couple of glitches. Gameplay was fun, but overhead shooters have been done before. I liked it though, 7/10.

Hi5er responds:

Meh.

Care to PM a few of the glitches thorugh to me so I can fix them up? Thanks for the review.

~Bob

Pico's Castle Pico's Castle

Ehh...

It got too hard too fast. (lol that's what she said)

It was kind of hard to figure out to. I didn't know what all the "Enlist" stuff was. Otherwise, it was fun.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Quite possibly the most interesting game ever.

Great game. I finally got around to beating it and the ending is pretty awesome. Not gonna spoil it though. It's just so crazy when you spend like 5 bajillion hours on one level and you finally beat that. No joke, I must have spent at least 30 minutes on Reverb. Well whatever, this game is just amazing.

Time is too Ckfued up.